Arta Indianoceanika Fashion & Media Festival 2022 (Online / In Situ) represents potential socio economic and entrepreneurship particularly for women entrepreneurs, fashion and multimedia designers , and researchers and graduates from the Academia sectors.
Modernaro Quantum Collection Italy ( Digital )
Good Morning and Best Greetings from Mr. Boopen Doobah and Ms. Simi Boodoo namely President and Vice- President of the Arta Indianoceanika Fashion & Media Festival 2022 (Online / In Situ)
As you may be aware that since the last year , our team of organisors and professionals in the field of fashion and digital media, have started planning for the organization of the Fashion & Media Festival in Mauritius; but due to the COVID 19 pandemic we had to postpone this long awaited great event for 2022
Now that the preliminaries and networking have been completed, we are in a better position to reschedule the long awaited Fashion & Media Festival 2022 ( Online/ On Situ) is triggered by the recommendation validated at the Port Louis Creative and Cultural City Conference organized by the IOCDAFRICA- CODEPArta- EDBM- National Commission of UNESCO on 12 November 2020 .
The goal was to bring together public, private, artists, designers and the civil society with the main objective to position Mauritius as the Regional Creative Fashion & Media Industry Link Europe- Asia and Indian Ocean – Africa . Thus, Fashion, Multimedia, Digital Marketing , filmography were among the priorities .
Moreover, the Arta Indianoceanika Fashion & Media Festival 2022 (Online / In Situ) represents potential socio economic and entrepreneurship particularly for women entrepreneurs, fashion and multimedia designers , and researchers and graduates from the Academia sectors.
In this context, we have received positive response from the following organisations:
1. IOCDAFRICA- ARTA Indianoceaniks Collection Ocean Indien
2. MODERNARO Fashion Collection of the International Academy Arte Quantistika (IAMAQ- Italy)
3. Whistling Woods International: Virtual Academy- IOCDAFRICA Film & Multimedia ( India & Mauritius)
4. Ministry of Arts and Cultural Heritage
5. His Excellency Mr. Oodorao Appajee, Honorary Consul of Cote d’ Ivoire in Mauritius
6. Mr Augustin Andriamananoro, Manager, Presidential Projects Division, Madagascar
7. Mauritius National Commission for UNESCO operating under the aegis of the Ministry of Education
8. Maurituis Film Development Corporation
9. Municipal Council of Port Louis
10. International Brand Consulting Corp . USA ( Mauritius Office)
11. Mr Daouda Cisse , IOCDAFrica – Arta Representative in Senegal
12. The Wave Conference and Advisory Office ( Madagascar)
13. Mr Farid Rachad, Director of Culture , and Coordinator for the Alliance Francaise Comoros
14. LOGICOM : Association des Entrepreneurs ( Anjouan, Comores)
15. Artists Group , Reunion
16. Dr Kapil Kishore , Founder Vaatsalyaa Education Trust, India and Fashion & Design Expert
17. Creative Industry / Film Division of the Economic Development Board
18. The 21st Century Maritime Silk Road Foundation
We are planning to have among our activities presentation of local, regional, and international Collection, live as well as through Digital Media and Films. We are also having workshops, coaching and mentoring of young fashion designers and craftspersons involved. The collaboration with the FDI, and other academic and vocational institutions are also on our agenda amongst others
We will be focusing on the following:
1. Local Collections from Mauritius and/ or Rodrigues
2. Collection Ocean Indien
3. French Fashion
4. Collections from India
5. Collection from Italy
6. Green and Sustainable Fashion
7. Quantum Art and Science Collection
8. Tropical Fashion and Accessories
9. Young Designers and Multimedia
10. Wedding Arts & Crafts Collections
Request for collaboration an technical inputs from FDI
We would be most grateful if you could kindly consider our kind request for collaboration and/ or partnership in the technical organization of the Fashion & Media Week May- June 2021.
It may consist of the joint preparation and presentation of collections particularly the Collection Ocean Indien and the Green and Sustainable Fashion amongst others.
We also reckon your expertise in Digital Media and Workshop organization. It will also be a prominent opportunity for students of Fashion and Media institutions to explore collaborative fashion, design, and media opportunities with the emerging creative industry trends
Arta Indianoceanika & Collaborators Credentials:
Since the last 5 years Arta Indianoceanika in collaboration with public , private and civil society has been involved in the organization and promotion of major artistic artistic and cultural activities in Mauritius and the region.
They are namely: